To better my writing skills....

For my own personal sanity and others I have decided to start writing again. Granted I still have a lot of school work and I will have a lot of tests coming up so I wont be blogging every day but I will try to blog as much as possible. Here are some of the things I will be doing from now on.
*Book Reviews: Every time I read a new book I will review it. I love reading so this will probably be something that happens a lot.
* Grammar Nazi stuff: I've been learning a LOT about Grampians lately so I thought it would be a good idea to share it with everybody.
*Complaining/gushing about being a writer: I do this a lot already and it is self explanatory.
*Inspiration: This will include photos, songs, quotes and just about anything I find inspiring to my writing or just my daily life. :D

I'll probably have more but that is all I can think about for now.
Until next time :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment