Thinking while studying.

I'm supposed to be studing but I cant stop thinking of my newest WIP, SEEN. I'll post the first two sentences at the bottom of the post, tell me if you think they're gripping enough. Anywaysss... I'm thinking of getting more involved in inkpop again. I have an account but i haven't used it in foreverr and all I have up is poetry. :/
I love wattpad and I have a mibba and an quizzilla but quizzila is fusterating and mibba is confusing. Wattpad is the most welcoming in my opinion. Anyways, I'll probably get back into inkpop and try Mibba again for awhile. What's your favorite writing site?


Here's the first 2 sentences of my WIP:
My history teacher once said that Alvarado street used to be one of the most dangerous streets in Monterey County. Little did he know, when you're invisible, it still is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment