What time is it? IT'S INSPIRATION TIME!!!

It is that time again. yes the time when I tell you what things have inspired me this week. I"m tring my best to finish chapter nine of Doppled in Gray. I only have one scene left and then I'm done but this is what has inspired me this week!

#1: Avan Jogia
Avan is the closest actor to who I think of when I see Haran. Though I wouldn't mind Taylor Lautner playing him either ;)









#2 A tree monster.

It's best just not to ask how this monster pic has inspired me.








#3 Another monster
 This one actually pertains to the actual novel(unlike giant tree monster above)

#4 Somewhere Only We Know by Keane
 
Ive been listening to this song on repeat ever since I heard it in the Winnie the Pooh trailer(in theaters July 15th lol). I have no idea why it affects me so much but it just does. But it inspired me for a new scene in Doppled in Gray that involves Amber and something that happens in chapter nine(that's all I can say). I'm actually listening to this as a write, funnily enough.

#5 Logan Lerman
I had to do a lot of contemplation about this and I was about change it but yes I believe that Logan Lerman is a good choice for Pher. He would ust have to fix his hair.












#6 The Scientist by Coldplay covered by Natasha Bedingfield.
This, again, is a song that I loved listening to this week. I really want to do it for a dance solo. I LOVE HER VOICE. Just had to say that. It also pertains to a huge part of Doppled in Gray that also has to do with Amber. If your itching to know how look at this line, "Questions of science, Science and Progress, Do not speak As loud as my heart."


I know that six is a weird place to stop but that is all that inspired me this week guys. Stay Inspired! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment