Inspirations of the week! (Feb6-12)

#1 Blackbird by the Beatles
Must I even have a reason?

#2 Life Experience
Thought I would just add this since it really did inspire me a bit.
Sometimes you believe you know people. You hear all about them and think you have them all figured out. That you know "their type." It's human nature to come to quick conclusions. It's a way of protecting ourselves. But once in awhile you have to communicate. Take in your surroundings, feel whats going on around you. Really try to get to understand yourself and people around you. It makes everything so much more clear. Sometimes you find the answers without asking the question. Sometimes you just have to listen. :)

#3 Star Wars quote

Like many other nerd brethren, I forced myself to see Star Wars: Episode one yesterday. And although I do have many problems with the newer Star Wars movie, I must admit that I have a good quote from Yoda that I just could not get out of my head.
"Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. Yes, I sense much fear in you."

0 comments:

Post a Comment